Where the World Unfolds
Employing Megaworld's signature development concept LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN and SHOP, McKinley Hill is a globally-inspired township spanning 50 hectares of land bank in Fort Bonifacio. Inspired by cities of Italy and Spain, the township brings to Metro Manila the spirit of the Mediterranean. Here, one will find structures reminiscent of renowned European landmarks, grandiose venetian arts and picturesque Florentine courtyards.
McKinley Hill proves to be a true melting pot of east and west - a healthy mix of global diversity and the Philippine elite. It hosts various international institutions such as the embassies of Great Britain, Korea and United Arab Emirates; and academic centers Chinese International School, Meridian International College and Enderun Colleges, to name a few. Dubbed as today's most romantic destination, The Venice Grand Canal at McKinley Hill features the Philippine's first man-made grand canal with Gondola rides, surrounded by an impressive range of foreign cuisines.
In office development, the township's PEZA-accredited cyber park features Grade-A office buildings including the country's first LEED Gold-Certified building for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies. McKinley Hill is also home to the country's first world-class football field, McKinley Hill Stadium. This 15,000-square meter, FIFA-certified football grounds has a seating capacity of more than 1,750.
With approximately 36 premier condominiums and a 10-hectare resident village, investment values of the township have appreciated over 228% in the past 10 years.
A setting that celebrates the arts and encourages cross-cultural discovery and exploration, McKinley Hill introduces to Metro Manila a destination where citizens can meaningfully converge. With its complete community, global character and modern lifestyle facilities, McKinley Hill is where the world unfolds.
- Mediterranean Design and Lifestyle
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- 50-hectare landbank
- 34 residential condominiums
- 4,716 apartments
- 459 residential lots
- 19 office buildings
- 300,000 square meters office space
- 90+ multi-national companies
- 90 restaurants and commercial establishments (current)
- 3 foreign embassies
- 5 learning institutions
- 1 world-class competition-ready football stadium
- Strategic location in Fort Bonifacio
- Master-planned township community
- Complete Live-Work-Play-Learn-Shop lifestyle components
- Manila Polo Club & Manila Golf Club
- Forbes Park and Dasmarinas Villages
- McKinley West
- Forbes Town Center
- Uptown Bonifacio
- St. Luke's Medical Center Global City
- Access to Lawton, SLEX, McKinley Road, EDSA, C5